Great! So you’ve purchased one of Furniture Now’s fantastic products. To fully enjoy your new piece of furniture please take the time to read the below warranty details and product care information. The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 also provides guarantees relating to products supplied to consumers. The warranties outlined below do not exclude or modify any rights you have under that Act.
- All our products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s warranty unless otherwise stated.
- The warranty starts from the day you receive your product, and we warrant our product to be free from defective materials or workmanship for the length of the warranty period.
- The warranty is not transferable and only covers the original purchaser. Products must be purchased from an authorized store and you must hold the original store receipt (proof of purchase) to claim under warranty.
- The warranty is for home use only, goods used in a commercial environment will render the warranty void. * If you are acquiring goods (or services) from Furniture Now for business purposes as defined in sections 2 and 43 of the CGA, you agree that the consumer guarantees provided for in the CGA will not apply to the supply of those goods (or services).
- Furniture Now reserves the right to repair or replace any product that falls under the normal warranty conditions. Furniture Now also reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim if under inspection the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials that fall outside the normal warranty conditions.
- We will meet all our obligations regarding warranties as set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act