Online Returns Policy
Online Returns and Exchanges
Q. What is your online return policy?
We offer a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee for purchases made on our website to ensure you can buy confidently.
Q. What if I don’t like it after it’s been delivered?
We want you to love your new furniture. If you find it not fitting (or not matching), please contact us as soon as possible.
If the goods have not been delivered, we will happily exchange goods of equivalent value at no extra charge.
If the goods have been delivered and you contact us within 30 days of delivery, we will also exchange goods of equivalent value for you. At the meantime, you will be responsible for all transportation costs, but we will try our best to minimise those costs. If you prefer a refund, we will arrange this for you, less the cost of delivery and pick up.
Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee applies only to purchases made on our website to ensure the confidence of you purchase.
Please note exchanges or returns are only available where the product is returned in a like new condition. Products that have scratches, stains, damages, drilling or any other modifications will not be returnable.
For mattresses*, we do recommend that you giving your body a minimum of 30 days to adjust yourself into the new mattress, as your body adjusts to getting proper support.
If you are not satisfied after the first 30 days, please contact us and we’ll arrange to have the mattress picked up, at no charge to you. Manufacturing tags must remain attached.
*Due to sanitary reasons, we cannot exchange or return a stained mattress or a mattress with rips, tears, or pet hair.
Q. What do I do if my furniture arrives damaged?
We endeavour to deliver all our furniture to our customers in good condition. To do so, we have requested from our suppliers of our packaging to reach certain standards so the products arrive safely. We are constantly seeking better ways to improve.
If your order has arrived damaged, you have the rights to the following options:
Reject the goods
- Our delivery contractors will complete an Incident Report immediately and collect signature.
- The Incident Report form will then be returned to the head office. It will be logged against your order number. Our customer service team will contact you within 48 hours to arrange a second delivery for you.
Keep the goods
- Please email us or call 09 394 7568 to reach Furniture Now customer service team, our team member will complete an incident report form (if appropriate) for record.
- The Incident Report form will be logged against your order number, and assessed for necessary further action.
- Our Customer service team will then contact you within 48 business hours to arrange a technician to visit and repair the furniture to manufacturing standards, generally within 5 business days. If the technician is unable to resolve the matter on the first visit while parts are required, we will endeavour to source them as soon as possible.
- In the event that a repair cannot be made, we will replace the furniture, or offer you a resection. If you refuse to do so, a full refund including any delivery charges (where applicable) within the warranty frame will be issued. The goods that are deemed faulty will be returned back to Furniture Now, and must be in our possession before monies are refunded.
- Alternatively, you may elect to retain the damaged goods and obtain a reduction in value of these goods agreed upon with the company.
Q. What happens if I receive an incorrect item?
If you receive an incorrect item on your order, please email us or call 09 394 7568 immediately and we will organise for the correct item to be delivered to you as soon as possible at no extra cost. Whilst we will endeavour to replace the item as soon as possible, occasionally delivery times for incorrectly shipped items may be adversely affected by stock availability.
Q. What happens if an item is missing from my order?
In the case that we have missed an item from your order, please email us or call 09 394 7568 and we will arrange delivery of the missing item to you as soon as possible. Whilst we will endeavour to deliver the item as quickly as possible, occasionally delivery times for missing items may be adversely affected by stock availability.